Going back to Church
1. If you wish to attend please contact Fred Allen by the end of Friday of each week. This to ensure that the chairs can be set out according to government guidelines and the number that can be safely seated. Please note that it will only be possible to seat 12 to 16 people in the main body of the church and 8 to 12 upstairs. The number depends on family bubbles. His telephone number is 01548 561726 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A one-way system will be used. The entrance will be the school room door and exit through the main church doors.
3. At the entrance everyone will be asked to sanitise their hands.
4. A temperature check may be made.
5. Masks to be worn while in church.
6. Offerings to be put in the collection bag.
7. No Bibles or hymn books will be available. If you wish to use a Bible please bring your own and take it home with you. Services will be presented either by projection or sheets on each individual seat. Please take any sheets home at the end of the service.
8. Communion is permitted following Baptist Union guidelines.
9. No refreshments will be available after the service.
10.No socialising to take place inside the church building.
11.Please sanitise hands before leaving church by the exit door.
12.Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 (a new continuous cough, a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, their normal sense of taste or smell) should not attend the place of worship due to the risk that they pose to others; they should self-isolate at home immediately with other members of their household.
You will find a warm welcome at Malborough Baptist where we join together every Sunday at 10.30am to worship and hear the Word of God.
We are a fellowship consisting of all age groups including a growing Junior Church starting at 10.00am.
Following the morning service we invite you to join us for tea and coffee.
We would love you to come along and share with us.